You're busy enough- staying healthy and feeling great doesn't need to be complicated!
If you are a Vegan or Vegetarian, you typically lack B12, Vitamin D, Calcium, Zinc and Iron from your daily diet. We are here to help….
From our unique One- A- Day High Potency Vegan Multivitamin and Mineral formula, you are getting 1000 mcg in B12, 1000 IU in D2, 150 mg in Calcium, 15 mg in Zinc and 9 mg in Iron from a certified vegan formulation of over 26 essential nutrients.
All -in- one veggie tablet and take one-a-day. That's the idea!
B12-deficiency is one of the most common causes of nutrient-related anemia, especially among vegans. B12 supports energy production, immune and red blood cell formulation. You will be getting 1000 mcg in B12 from this formula.
Our vegan sources of Vitamin D & Calcium help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. It helps in the absorption and use of calcium & phosphorus.
Insufficient Iron intake represents one of the most common nutritional deficiencies, affecting vegans.
Zinc is an essential mineral in maintaining immune function, healthy skin, and tissue formation.
Grape seed extracts and Hemp Seed contain powerful antioxidants that fight off the damaging effects of free radicals.
Hemp seed is a good source of Omega-3.
Biotin and beta-carotene help maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, and eyes.
Helps in normal function of immune system
Certified vegan, produced from natural sources and formulated entirely from animal-free vitamins and minerals. We are serious on this.
We have made it simple and effective for you.
90 veggie tabs = 3 months supply
NPN#:80076962 (Approved by Health Canada)
- Vegan Certified
- Naturally Sourced
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free, Sugar Free
- No Preservatives, No Arificial Colors & Flavors
- GMP (Good manufacturing practice) Certified, Manufacture in FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) registered facility
- Made in Canada
- Adults: 1 Tablet 1 time per day
- Take with food
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store in a cool dry place
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit)
- Vitamin A (Beta-carotene)————- 3000 mcg (5000 IU)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)—–2.2mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)—–2.6mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)—–16 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate )—–10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)—–2.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)—–1000 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)—–30 mg
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)—–25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol acetate)—-42 mg (60 IU)
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)—–40 mcg
- Biotin—–300 mcg
- Folate (Folic acid) —–800 mcg
- Calcium (Dicalcium phosphate)—–150 mg
- Chromium (Chromium – enriched yeast)—–200 mcg
- Copper (Copper sulfate)—–1500 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide)—–150 mcg
- Iron (Iron fumarate)—–9 mg
- Manganese (Manganese citrate)—–2.5 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)—–20 mg
- Selenium (Selenium yeast)—–5 mcg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate)—–15 mg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate)—–50 mcg
- Boron (Boron hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate)—–200 mcg
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera- Seed)—–30 mg (85 percent Oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
- Hemp Seed Protein—–30 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid
Cautions and Warnings
- Keep safely out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Talk to your own health care professional before use
- If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Nothing in here should be taken as health care advice, use this product at your own risk
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition
- Store in airtight container, protected from light