Also available on amazon.ca and amazon.com. Scroll down for the links at the end of this page.
Vegan Multivitamin- Complete One-Daily. A bottle lasts 3 months.
A plant-based formulation of 26 essential ingredients with high potency in B12 (1000 mcg Methylcobalamin), D3 (1000 IU), Calcium (150 mg), Zinc (15mg), Iron (9mg) and more. Expertly designed to support overall health for everyone ( adult ), it is also great nutritional support for vegan, vegetarian or plant-based diets.
- Suitable for everyone who wants balanced nutrition, especially the following groups:
- Those who are looking for nutritional support for energy production and immune support
- Best for vegans, vegetarians, plant-based followers who are reducing meat consumption. This multivitamins is able to fill their nutrient gaps as they may lack B12, Vitamin D3, Calcium, Zinc, and Iron from your daily diet.
- Also perfect for those who have B12 and/or Vitamin D and/or Iron and/or Calcium deficiency
- The premium formulation is unique in the market. There is no comparable multivitamin formulation in terms of high potency. We offer value and simplicity.
- Health benefits at a glance:
- Our certifications:
- Manufacture in GMP certified facility
- Made in Canada
- Everyone should be able to enjoy the health benefits of vegan supplements
- NPN#:80076962 (Approved by Health Canada)
Source of vitamins and minerals, factors in the maintenance of good health.
Provitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
Provitamin A to help in the development and maintenance of night vision.
Provitamin A to help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Helps in energy production.
Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
Helps to maintain normal red blood cells.
Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron.
Helps normal growth and development.
Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
Helps to form red blood cells.
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
Helps in connective tissue formation.
Helps in wound healing.
Source of/An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing
Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and/or skin.
Helps to maintain cognitive functions.
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth (especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood).
Helps to maintain normal muscle function.
Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may help prevent bone
loss/osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women) (in later life).
Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
Helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
Helps to maintain normal iron transport in the body.
Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
Helps to maintain normal production of thyroid hormones.
Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia.
Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.
Source of/An electrolyte for the maintenance of good health.
- B12-deficiency is one of the most common causes of nutrient-related anemia, especially among vegans. B12 supports energy production, immune, and red blood cell formulation. With this formulation, you will be getting 1000 mcg B12 in Methylcobalamin which is the active form of B12 for best absorption. We don’t worry about overdosing on B12 supplements because excess can be excreted in your urine.
- Our Vitamin D3 & Calcium help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. It helps in the absorption and use of calcium & phosphorus.
- Insufficient Iron intake represents one of the most common nutritional deficiencies, affecting vegans.
- Zinc is an essential mineral in maintaining immune function, healthy skin, and tissue formation.
- Grape seed extracts and Hemp Seed contain powerful antioxidants that fight off the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Hemp seed is a good source of Omega-3.
- Biotin and beta-carotene help maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, and eyes.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system
- Adults: 1 tablet 1 time per day
- You can choose either to swallow or stir and mix the tablet in your favorite juice.
- Take with food
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store in a cool dry place
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit):
- Vitamin A (Beta-carotene)—– 3000 mcg (5000 IU)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)—–2.2mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)—–2.6mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)—–16 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate )—–10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)—–2.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)—–1000 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)—–30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cladina rangiferina-Whole ) from Lichen—–25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol acetate)—-42 mg (60 IU)
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)—–40 mcg
- Biotin—–300 mcg
- Folate (Folic acid) —–800 mcg
- Calcium (Dicalcium phosphate)—–150 mg
- Chromium (Chromium – enriched yeast)—–200 mcg
- Copper (Copper sulfate)—–1500 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide)—–150 mcg
- Iron (Iron fumarate)—–9 mg
- Manganese (Manganese citrate)—–2.5 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)—–20 mg
- Selenium (Selenium yeast)—–5 mcg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate)—–15 mg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate)—–50 mcg
- Boron (Boron hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate)—–200 mcg
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera- Seed)—–30 mg (85 percent Oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
- Hemp Seed Protein—–30 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid
Cautions and Warnings
- Keep safely out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Talk to your own health care professional before use
- If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Nothing in here should be taken as health care advice, use this product at your own risk
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition
- Store in airtight container, protected from light