Vegan Multivitamin is a One-Daily, Premium Formulation of 26 essentials including High Potency in B12 (1000 mcg Methylcobalamin), D2 (1000 IU), Calcium (150 mg), Zinc (15mg), Iron (9mg) and more.
- Suitable for everyone who wants a balanced nutrition, especially the following groups:
- Best for vegans, vegetarians, plant-based followers who are reducing meat consumption. Expertly formulated to fill their nutrient gaps as they may lack B12, Vitamin D, Calcium, Zinc and Iron from your daily diet.
- Also perfect for those who has B12 deficiency
- 90 veggie tablets = 3 months supply
- Take one a day. It’s simple and convenient.
- This formulation is unique in the market. There is no other multivitamin formulation has such high potency and good value. Take one a day and you are getting all-in-one vitamins and minerals you need.
- Best quality:
- Certified vegan, produced from natural sources and formulated entirely from animal-free vitamins and minerals
- Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Lactose-free
- No preservatives, No artificial colours and flavours
- Manufacture in GMP and FDA certified facility
- Made in Canada
- Everyone should be able to enjoy the health benefits from vegan supplements
- NPN#:80076962 (Approved by Health Canada)
- You can choose either to swallow or mix the tablet in your favourite juice.
- B12-deficiency is one of the most common causes of nutrient-related anemia, especially among vegans. B12 supports energy production, immune and red blood cell formulation. You will be getting 1000 mcg in B12 with Methylcobalamin for best absorption from this formula.
- Our vegan sources of Vitamin D & Calcium help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. It helps in the absorption and use of calcium & phosphorus.
- Insufficient Iron intake represents one of the most common nutritional deficiencies, affecting vegans.
- Zinc is an essential mineral in maintaining immune function, healthy skin, and tissue formation.
- Grape seed extracts and Hemp Seed contain powerful antioxidants that fight off the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Hemp seed is a good source of Omega-3.
- Biotin and beta-carotene help maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, and eyes.
- Helps in normal function of immune system
- Adults: 1 Tablet 1 time per day
- Take with food
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store in a cool dry place
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit):
- Vitamin A (Beta-carotene)—– 3000 mcg (5000 IU)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)—–2.2mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)—–2.6mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)—–16 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate )—–10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)—–2.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)—–1000 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)—–30 mg
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)—–25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol acetate)—-42 mg (60 IU)
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)—–40 mcg
- Biotin—–300 mcg
- Folate (Folic acid) —–800 mcg
- Calcium (Dicalcium phosphate)—–150 mg
- Chromium (Chromium – enriched yeast)—–200 mcg
- Copper (Copper sulfate)—–1500 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide)—–150 mcg
- Iron (Iron fumarate)—–9 mg
- Manganese (Manganese citrate)—–2.5 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)—–20 mg
- Selenium (Selenium yeast)—–5 mcg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate)—–15 mg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate)—–50 mcg
- Boron (Boron hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate)—–200 mcg
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera- Seed)—–30 mg (85 percent Oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
- Hemp Seed Protein—–30 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid
Cautions and Warnings
- Keep safely out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Talk to your own health care professional before use
- If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Nothing in here should be taken as health care advice, use this product at your own risk
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition
- Store in airtight container, protected from light