Our most powerful plant-based all natural Antioxidants and Anti-inflammation supplement with a high concentration of 4 key superfoods – Turmeric, Ginger, Blueberry, Cranberry that supercharges your wholesome wellness lifestyle. An effective plant-based premium formulation from VEGANLY.
– Antioxidants help protect our cells against the effects of free radicals in our body
– Aids digestion
– Liver protectant
– Relieve joint pain
– Good for heart health
– May help in anti-aging
– May help to lower the risk of infections
This nutrient-dense formula provides ANTIOXIDANTS for the maintenance of good health and improve the overall immune system.
Used in Herbal Medicine to aid DIGESTION.
Turmeric traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/ LIVER PROTECTANT, increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (CHOLAGOGUE), also as an ANTI-INFLAMMATORY to help RELIEVE JOINT PAIN. Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
Clinically shown to help PREVENT NAUSEA and vomiting associated with motion sickness.
Ginger, highly recommended for ANTI-INFLAMMATION and aids DIGESTION.
Cranberry improves ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY while preventing URINARY TRACT INFECTION.
Blueberry and cranberry, have shown to highly REDUCE OXIDATIVE STRESS due to the high polyphenol concentration.
NPN#:80085494 (Approved by Health Canada)
- Vegan Certified, non-GMO, All Natural
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free
- No Preservatives, No Arificial Colors & Flavors
- GMP (Good manufacturing practice) Certified, Manufacture in FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) registered facility
- Made in Canada
- Adults: 1 Capsule, 1 – 2 times per day
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome)—–100 mg
(4 Percent Curcuminoids, 12 : 1, QCE 1200 mg )
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Rhizome)—–100 mg
(10 : 1, QCE 1000 mg)
- Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum, Fruit)—–100 mg
(4 : 1, QCE 400 mg)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, Fruit)—–100 mg
(4 : 1, QCE 400 mg)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Cautions and Warnings
- Keep safely out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing
- Talk to your own health care professional before use
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant and /or you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction and/ or stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid and/or symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store in airtight container, protected from light