Vegan Super 4 in 1, an All-natural Premium Formulation of Antioxidants and Anti-inflammation supplement that supercharges your wholesome lifestyle.
With a unique high concentration of Turmeric, Ginger, Blueberry and Cranberry, 4 key nutrient-densed super foods are bringing multi-benefits to your body.
- Rich in antioxidants help prevent free radicals from causing damages in body cells.
- Reduce inflammation
- Aids digestion
- Liver protectant
- Relieves joint pain
- Good for heart health
- May help to lower the risk of infections
- This nutrient-dense formula provides ANTIOXIDANTS for the maintenance of good health and improve the overall immune system.
- Certified vegan, produced from natural sources and formulated entirely from animal-free vitamins and minerals
- Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Lactose-free
- No preservatives, No artificial colours and flavours
- Manufacture in GMP and FDA certified facility
- Made in Canada
- Everyone should be able to enjoy the health benefits from vegan supplements
- Turmeric traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/ LIVER PROTECTANT, increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (CHOLAGOGUE), also as an ANTI-INFLAMMATORY to help RELIEVE JOINT PAIN. Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
Clinically shown to help PREVENT NAUSEA and vomiting associated with motion sickness.
- Ginger, highly recommended for ANTI-INFLAMMATION and aids DIGESTION.
- Cranberry improves ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY while preventing URINARY TRACT INFECTION.
- Blueberry and cranberry, have shown to highly REDUCE OXIDATIVE STRESS due to the high polyphenol concentration.
NPN#:80085494 (Approved by Health Canada)
- Adults: 1 Capsule, 1 – 2 times per day
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome)—–100 mg
(4 Percent Curcuminoids, 12 : 1, QCE 1200 mg )
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Rhizome)—–100 mg
(10 : 1, QCE 1000 mg)
- Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum, Fruit)—–100 mg
(4 : 1, QCE 400 mg)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, Fruit)—–100 mg
(4 : 1, QCE 400 mg)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Cautions and Warnings
- Keep safely out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing
- Talk to your own health care professional before use
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant and /or you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction and/ or stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid and/or symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store in airtight container, protected from light